Sign your child up for our Enriching Lives Program. We hold online and physical events during Spring, Summer, and Autumn breaks. Our sessions provide an excellent opportunity for young people to make new friends, learn new skills, and, most importantly, have fun! Some examples of our previous activities are horse riding sessions, ice skating and cinema trips, BMXing, and cooking events. You can keep up to date on upcoming events and when enrolment opens by signing up for our newsletter or visiting our events page.
Deter young people from a life of crime
• Tailored emotional and well-being support
• Music provides a creative outlet and cathartic experience
• Our neutral ground encourages opening up and positive engagement in rehabilitation program
60% of young people who participated in our
workshops deterred from criminal activities
• Our seminars and discussions with young people, parents, social workers, and police officials provide a diverse perspective to tackling issues
• We signpost opportunities and foster community ties
EXPRESS YOURSELF - PARENTAL FORUM
Seminars and Business Networking Events
As part of our ongoing work, we regularly host world cafe style seminars and business networking events with community members, schools, businesses, statutory organisations, met police, journalists and the media. The focus of these discussion varies on issues such as youth unemployment, youth crime, public safety, business collaboration with charities etc These events provide the opportunity for everyone to network, share their views with relevant parties, bring community issues to light, understand the changing needs of young people, and identify solutions to community and society level problems.