We're always looking for keen and reliable volunteers to help support our different work areas. In return, you will be able to develop your skills for the workplace, meet new people and work as a part of a team.
If you are interested in volunteering with us, please call: 0203 633 0560 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wanted: Communications Coordinator
MRF provides music and art workshops for young people, working to train and empower them because it believes that every young person has both a talent and a purpose in life to achieve. Since its inception, MRF has worked with and influenced over 5,000 young people, achieving very positive results.
The Communications Coordinator Will Assist In:
- Producing social media content and keeping all social media channels up to date
- Updating the website as needed (Wordpress)
- Developing and implementing communications, branding and social media strategies
- Writing/reviewing internal & external documentation
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a relevant degree or higher qualification e.g., Marketing/Communications
- Is confident to take the lead in shaping MRF's communications
- Has a strong eye for detail, visual presentation and written language
- Is responsible and committed to volunteering for MRF in the long-term
If you are interested in the role, please do email email@example.com